Corporate Services - IT Support Contracts / pay-as-you-go "Bank of Hours" - we do both:
We offer fully comprehensive IT-support contracts, individually customised
specifically for your organisation. Our reliable and professional support
service is ideal for small and medium sized business.
(£500,000 Professional Indemnity Cover)
(If you work in a charity or small organisation with less than 5 PCs, you may not want the commitment of a contract and can just buy a block of support-hours)
- Management of Windows 2003/2008 Small-Business servers
- Unlimited telephone support calls and/or onsite-visits
- Management of Corporate Anti-Virus & Backup products
- Management of user-accounts & 'moves-and-changes' for all PC users
- Network Security - (we supply & configure Firewalls & Security Gateways)
- Network Installation & Expansion - (we can improve your network/add wi-fi)
- Provision of Helpdesk Support Service, with onsite visits when required
- Provision of bespoke PC roll-outs & upgrades to meet minimum-spec policy
- Provision of bespoke user-training (including Word/Excel/Photoshop/HTML)
- Help with risk assessment & disaster-recovery planning
- Help with deskside assistance for individual PC users
- Help with securely destroying an old hard drive when disposing of an old PC
- Word Document & PDF Unlocking - where the password has been forgotten
(service assumes client has the legal right to view the passworded document)
- Energy Audit - a service to measure where you could save money on energy
(eg: to help establish which old PCs are low-efficiency & wasting your money)
- Continuity Planning - do you have a UPS for your server with the right rating?
We can measure exactly how much power your server needs and supply the right UPS to help ensure that everything you rely on is still working the next morning. This helps eliminate the loss of email-collection in an outage (if your router is also supplied from UPS) & protects against server-damage/data-loss.
Have you got a UPS and tested it runs long enough>>
- Website Design and maintenance / help with domain acquisition & branding
- Search Engine Optimisation services - vital Internet Visibility for your website
Dependable, fully automated offsite backup - click here >> Online Backup
Home/Office Network Installation and Troubleshooting Services:
We charge an affordable rate of £45
per-hour with NO CALLOUT fee within ten miles of Edinburgh city-centre for general troubleshooting and can help with all of the following:
- Problems with Viruses on your system
- Problems with expired or troublesome Anti-Virus products
- Windows suddenly becoming slow or unstable after changing something
- Windows won't start up (if due to bad sectors, may need a new hard-disk)
- Slow PC or laptop / Internet connectivity
- Transferring ALL your files successfully to a new PC >>
We can supply and install secure Wireless-Networks that will work even in the larger three storey Edinburgh houses and provide a signal through all floors.
To help share your Broadband wirelessly (but not with your neighbours), we can set up secure 256-bit Wi-Fi to enable you to use your laptop from the comfort of your living room.